So yeah, I received a call today that I never thought in a million years I'd receive. I was excited about it... only it never came to fruition. My life is one let down after another and I fear that graduate school entrance will follow suit. There is a trend with my let downs though... perhaps God is trying to keep me from things that don't need to happen to me. In that case I shouldn't be frustrated, but I thought I knew what I wanted. I'm not so sure anymore. I'm glad that God knows what I need otherwise I'd really be up a creek. I'm trying to not be stressed about this video project I have due on Wednesday, but its hard not to be when you don't have a camera... and you suck at video production. God will provide. I try to keep telling myself that, but believing it is harder.
It's hard for me to remember the last time my smile didn't have pain hiding behind it.
No comments:
Post a Comment